Out There Winnipeg (OTW) provides a healthy, inclusive, accessible, and safe space for adult folks of the LGBT2SQ+ community and allies to meet, socialize, be active and have fun! Our sport and recreation activities include both cooperative and competitive environments that cater to everyone regardless of experience or skill level! Join the OTW community! We look forward to seeing you Out There!
If there is a sport that you would like to see (or help us organize) please send us a message! We are always looking to add more activities and can help you get started.
READ OUR FALL 2020 NEWSLETTER
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We must adhere to all public health restrictions set by government and health authorities (eg. maximum group gatherings, facility access, self-quarantine after travelling, etc).
- Participant safety is paramount. Participants who, in the past 14 days, have symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone they know is sick should not participate.
- Participants who are at higher risk, or who have underlying health conditions shall ensure their own safety using our guidelines and following additional restrictions if needed.
- All activities should limit group size to that set out by health authorities. Outside activity is preferred over indoor activity.
- Participants shall arrive and depart changed for their activity to avoid requiring the use of a change room.
- Hand sanitizer shall be required for people to use prior to the activity beginning, provided by the coordinator of each activity.
- Masks are encouraged and can be worn if participants would like, but won’t be provided.
LOOKING TO VOLUNTEER?
If you’re looking to join the OTW community as a volunteer, please just send us an email and we will be honoured! There’s always lots of stuff to do to continue to grow the organization, across many different fields. So, whatever your skills, we can definitely utilize them!